Drum Band Heater
drum band heater
high quality thermostat for drum heater
Highlights of Drum Band Heater
- The outstanding performance of drum band heater is based on its special construction and processing procedure.
- It consists of many layers of silicone rubber sheets which are reinforced by fiberglass.
- These silicone rubber sheets are bonded together by heat and pressure.
- The electrical wire web or etched foil element is embedded within layers of silicone rubber sheets.
- These silicone rubber sheets will be vulcanized to become more strong and flexible.
- After all these processing procedure, the silicone drum heater is able to withstand industrial usage and resistant to most chemicals and moisture.
- The silicone rubber drum heater with etched heating foil is recommended for high watt density usage.
- Compared with electrical heating wire, the etched heating foil has a larger surface and shorter distance.
- These features result in a higher heat transfer coefficient and more homogeneous heat distribution.
- Rugged, simple and efficient
- Constructed with wire-wound or etched foil elements
- Flexible and Bendable to any surface and angles
- Radiation resistant
- High watt densities possible
- Flame retardant and no-toxic
- Drum heating
- Freeze protection
- Condensation prevention
- Packing machine
- Preheat molds for carbon fiber
- Temperature maintenance
- Working Voltage: 24V~250V AC/DC
- Operating temperature: -50~500 (Celsius Degree)
- Lead wire: Telflon (or others)
- Thickness: 1~5mm (other thickness avaiable)
- Watt Density: up to 80W/in2
- Sensors: thermocouples, RTD, Thermistors, Thermostats
- Dielectric strength: 12kV/mm