Drum Heater Bands
drum heater bands
details of drum heater bands
Highlights of Drum Heater Bands
- Drum heater bands has a specially designed construction which made for harsh industrial use.
- The rust- and corrosion- resistant steel sheath casing gives a perfect combination of high thermal conductivity and physical strength to the heated cylindrical parts.
- They can attain a maximum sheath temperature up to 910 F (510 C)
- The mica layer is used to insulate the resistance windings.
- The thickness of the mica layers is carefully designed to balance dielectric strength and thermal conductivity.
- The resistance ribbon wire is wound evenly spaced on a mica core, providing uniform heat distribution and thus eliminating hot spot on the working surface.
- Due to the use of mica, the mass of the heater is able to be kept to a minimum.
- In order to maximum the heating surface to heated surface contact and improve the heat transfer performance, the external alloy sheath is used for the mica drum heater.
- The external alloy sheath, which covering the entire width of the heater, is made of a lower thermal expansion alloy.
- The different thermal expansion make the heater grip firmly when heated, which reduce the contact resistance and improve heat migration.
- All these could result in a long heater life for drum heater bands.
- Resistant of chemicals
- Compatible with metal drum, poly drum or plastic drum
- Direct bonding to surface be heated
- Thermal stability
- Fast heat up and quick cool down
- Easy to clean
- Barrel Heating
- De-icing vending machines
- Hot process
- Warming cabinet
- Viscosity control