Highlights of Band Heater
- Band Heater is the best solution for heating cylindrical surface, like tubes and nozzles.
- Due to the insulation material, these heaters can be separated into three types: mica band heater, ceramic band heater and mineral band heater.
- A metal sheath encapsulates the insulation material and the helical or sinuated resistance wire.
- The heating cores are placed inside the insulation material to provide uniform and stable heat.
- They are flexible and highly energy efficient because of their special construction.
- Band heaters can be manufactured in many different configurations and are not easy to affected by the irregular surface and loose fit.
- High watt density
- Operating temperature up to 800 degree C.
- Energy efficient
- High thermal conductivity
- Blow-molding machines
- Pipe or tank heating
- Food industry
- Blown film
- Injection moulding
- Rubber machinery
- Molding presses
- Working Voltage: 120~480V AC
- Operating temperature: 1400F (760C)
- Watt densities: 120W/in2
- Resistance tolerance: -5% ~ +10%
- Wattage tolerance: -10% ~ +5%
- Recommended Voltage:220~ 240V AC