Cast in Aluminium Platen
Cast in aluminum Heater with fins
L shaped cast heater
Highlights of Cast Heater
- Cast heater are an essential product for heaing air, fluids and other components.
- Formed tubular heaters or heating coil are casted into aluminum or bronze to create the cast in heaters.
- Cast in heaters can also be sheathed in quartz, incoloy or inconel when used in food industry.
- They are extensively used in food industry, plastic processing, semiconductor industry and medical equipment.
- Due to their special construction, cast heaters are contamination-resistant and corrosion-resistant. Air/liquid cooling systems are utilized for the cooling of cast in heaters.
- The cooling capabilities offer an efficient method of high accuracy temperature control.
- The heaters can be casted into any shape and size to customer specifications.
- The special construction and its features make this kind of heaters suitable for harsh environments with years of trouble-free service.
- High watt densities
- Air cooling or liquid cooling
- Precise and accurate control of temperature
- Uniform heat
- Available with all standard terminations
- Custom mounting options
- Flexible electrical terminations
- Plastic extrusion machine
- Textile industry
- Food service
- Hot runner system
- Semiconductor processing
- Die heaters
- Commercial pre-heater
- Extruder barrel
- Working Voltage: 120~600V or custom
- Wattage: up to 60W/in2
- Maximum working temperature: Aluminum 700 F; Bronze 1400 F
- Dimensions: almost all shapes and dimensions can be manufactured
- Power tolerance: -5%~+5%
- Dimension tolerance: <2%