Ceramic Bobbin Heater
ceramic heater emitter
ceramic heat lamp
ceramic bobbin heater
Highlights of Ceramic Bobbin Heater
- Bobbin heaters are extensively used for heating air or liquids.
- Ceramic bobbin heater consists of several refractory ceramic blocks and 80/20 nickel chrome resistance wire, which are connected at terminal block at one end.
- These ceramic blocks can be assembled together to the required length.
- The special construction allow easy installation and handling.
- High temperature resistance and mechanical strength
- Various diameter options
- Custom length according to the heating load
- Fast heating and larger temperature ramp rate
- Hot water tank
- Electric boiler
- Hot oil tank
- Air heating
- Hot air dryer
- Operating temperature: 100C ~700 C
- Watt density: 50W/in2 ~ 120W /in2
- Standard voltage: 110, 120, 220, 230, 240, 380 V or custom
- Wattage tolerance: -2% ~ +2%
- Resistance: Ni-Cr 80/20
- Insulation material: Ceramic / Steatite