Ceramic Heat Emitter
ceramic heater emitter
ceramic heat lamp
ceramic bobbin heater
Highlights of Ceramic Heat Emitter
- Ceramic heat emitter are robust, high efficient and long-lasting.
- Ceramic infrared heaters have three different faces: Flat, Concave and Convex.
- Different emitter faces have different application background due to their specific radiant pattern.
- Accessories are available. (like reflectors)
- Panshine supplies two basic types: solid ceramic heaters and hollow ceramic heaters.
- Fast responding
- High efficient and robust
- Elimination of hot box problems
- Resistive to thermal shock
- Paint curing
- High-temperature furnace
- Operating temperature: 300C ~700 C
- Watt density: 6W/in2 ~ 40W /in2
- Standard voltage: 120, 220, 230, 240, 380 V
- Wattage tolerance: -2% ~ +2%