coil heater element
Highlights of Coil Heater
- Coil Heaters are made of coiled cable heater.
- Coil Heater is a special tubular heater which has small diameter and high performance.
- Generally, there are three kind of cross-sections for this heater: rectangular, square and round.
- Commonly, the heaters are fully annealed and they can accommodate J-type and K-type thermocouple. The sensors can be installed internally at the end or the middle of a coil heater.
- The heating core is solid nickel chrome wire (or others) and the sheath material for coil heater is stainless 304 (or custom)
- The heating core is sealed from contamination and the stainless steel is corrosion-resistant. Due to the unique construction, they are robust and low maintenance cost.
- It can provide very high watt density up to 40W/in2 and can attain a surface temperature up to 1500 F.
- It is the ideal heater to concentrate a large amount of heat into very limited space.