Infrared Quartz Heater
infrared quartz heater
infrared quartz heaters
infrared quartz heating element
Highlights of Infrared Quartz Heater
- Infrared Quartz Heater consists of resistance wire and translucent quartz tube.
- Quartz emitter has a shorter wavelength than ceramic infrared emitter.
- The quartz glass is heated by he heating coil inside the emitter and then emits heat energy to heat the product.
- Quartz infrared has shorter reaction time because of their lower mass.
- Due to the features of medium wave infrared radiations, quartz emitters are very effective in rapid heating response and zone controlled heating.
- Fast heat up and quick cool down
- Uniform heating
- Frequently interrupted heating process
- Directional-controlled heating
- Radiation platen
- Thermal forming process
- Operation Temperature: 300C ~ 800C (500F ~1500F)
- Featured Wavelength range: 1.5 ~ 8 micron
- Integrated thermocouple : Yes
- Standard Voltage: 120, 220, 230, 240, 380, 480V
- Wattage tolerance: -2%~+2%
- Replaceable thermocouple: Available